Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Returning to Florence (:(

Well, its my last day in Rome :( but I can always come back!! :) Just a huge 'THANK YOU' (GRAZIE A MILLE) to the wonderful Mancinellis who were extremely hospitable, kind, and they took me in like their own family! I got to meet some of Veronica's friends while I was here and they are really excited for me to come again! I told all of them that since I visited them here in Rome, it is now their turn to come visit me in Florence :)

So, to end the week with a bang, I suppose that giving 'FREE HUGS' in the center of Rome wouldn't be a bad idea :)

Here are some photo highlights for you to enjoy!
 Looking at the Parthenon :)

 Joel's "On-The-Move" in Rome!

 Peace. with Veronica :)

 Veronica and the Colosseo :)

Shadow Pic :)

ABRACCI GRATIS!
(free hugs)

Until next time,

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment