Thursday, September 27, 2012

Let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun....


Every Weekend. Exciting.

Oh my goodness! It is FINALLY the weekend!!!! (not trying to say that this week was too long....),

Per request of my fine roommates, I will dedicate today's post to them :) If you want a week dedicated to you, let me know!

So, who are my roommates? Well.
Roommate: Henry Knight
<------ This is Henry. He's from Houston, Texas. He plays the guitar and I sometimes find his picks under my notebooks. He also sings (TENOR.) with me during our random bursts of song. We prefer to sing songs with male singers. I showed him the song "Glad You Came" by The Wanted. He liked the song. We share the love for Ramen noodles, talking about politics when I'm in the mood, and listening to male a capella groups because they're freaking amazing. Other than the fact that he hates waking up to the alarm every morning, we're on wonderful terms.











Roommate: John Jayo

This is John. He's from Boise, Idaho. --------------------------->
Other than having a goofy face in the picture, he likes to read books, mainly poetry, as well as play guitar with Henry. I don't think they've played together yet but I'm pretty sure that our room is known for being the musical room. I think. He once forced me to listen to Rage Against The Machine. I didn't think it was THAAAAT BAD but I mean, it was torture so... it was sort of bad. I'm not sure if John sings.. I think he does....He also has a cool last name. We're also on fairly wonderful terms.... I think he likes Ramen noodles too.










Well. Those are my roommates. I often do their laundry once a week.
EXPLANATION:
I do their laundry ONLY because it gives me something to do on Sunday nights and thanks to Polo, I'm an expert folder of the clothing. I think I taught Henry how to fold his t-shirts.

So. The weekend:
Friday - The plan is to go on the class trip (FREE) up to Fiesole to the ancient ruins to take pictures and learn about ancient theatre. Apparently, we have to write a report... but no one really knows what's happening. Then, I have work study for six hours. Lovely.

Saturday - I'll just leave it by saying that I'll be sleeping. All day.

Sunday - The same thing happens each week but basically, its Laundry and Homework Day. Luckily, I don't have too much homework this weekend :)

And then its Monday. But I'm not thinking about it. Nope. I refuse.

September Music Video Challenge:
Don't forget to vote for your favorite video. Like seriously, its either Gangnam Style guy or One Direction. C'mon. You have to like AT LEAST ONE of them.

I got no responses. So I was extremely disappointed. Don't make me declare a winner myself.

Well guys, that's all I have for you today, maybe I'll post some pictures over the weekend :)

Amore,

Joel C. Yates
Trying to get a better picture of John for my blog

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy, until we see the sun....Tonight, let's get some and live while we're young

P.S. The first photo is of me drinking orange soda. For all of you that thought I was an alcoholic. PLEASE.











No comments:

Post a Comment